Thank you for your interest in Orbita's Virtual Assistants for Webex by Cisco Telehealth Visits
Solution overview & how to obtain more information
Orbita's multilingual, omnichannel virtual assistants are available on demand 24/7, and automate:
- Screening the patient's symptoms
- Scheduling Telemedicine visits
- Confirming the appointment
- Receiving a reminder about the Telemedicine visit
- Offering the patient a questionnaire to complete and submit before guiding and informing the Telemedicine visit
- Launching the Telemedicine visit at the time of the appointment
- Submitting real-time feedback in the form of a patient satisfaction survey
Orbita's virtual assistants provide the patient with a convenient way to schedule and access care remotely. Leverage automation to streamline the scheduling process for the care provider and help manage remote patient care securely.
Explore how Orbita's virtual assistants can help you elevate the patient experience.
Request a meeting, and a member of the Orbita team will contact you shortly.
Recent resources from Orbita
Episode 9: Impressions of the Digital Health Market from Patty Riskind, Orbita CEO
Host Nate Treloar sits down with Orbita's new CEO, Patty Riskind to discuss her career journey to Orbita, and her impressions of the digital health market, and why Orbita.
Hello, Chatbot: HCP Insights & Best Practices to Optimize Virtual Engagement
Hear from Henry Anderson of RevHealth, Erin Fitzgerald of Sermo, Elise Whitaker of Orbita, and Nathan Treolar of Orbita on HCP interest and adoption of chatbots and other virtual assistant tech and more.
Breaking Down Orbita's New Solution Center for Patient Acquisition and Retention
Orbita's Chief Product Officer Bill Cava discusses how consumer behavior and industry disruptions can be tackled and addressed by Orbita's new Solution Center, an integrated system for quickly deploying virtual health assistants.